World Merit – 1Life Fully Lived Challenge for Entrepreneurs 2016 (Win a trip to Philadelphia)
Deadline: January 15, 2016
The 1Life Fully Lived – World Merit “The Most Inspirational Entrepreneur in the World” contest is now open for entries. They are looking for “The Most Amazing Entrepreneur in the World.” You can win a fully funded trip to Philadelphia to attend the 1Life Fully Lived conference May 21-22 and you will also inspire a global community to set up their own projects too!
The 1Life Fully Lived Conference is a 2-day conference which aims to help people dream, plan and live their best lives. The 1Life Community is a pulsing, vibrant population of “life-minded” people working together around the world to brainstorm life ideas and solutions, hold each other accountable, and share personal experience while teaching and encouraging others to do the same. This community is the life blood of 1Life, and we come together on this conference, fostering positive and lasting change.
The winner will receive a fully funded trip to the 1Life Fully Lived Conference in Philadelphia on May 21-22 2016. They will get their flight, all transportation to and from Philadelphia Airport to the event and all lodging and meals covered from May 20th to May 24th 2016 so to attend this world renowned, life changing, motivational conference.
The winner will also be honored on stage during the conference as the winner of the 1Life Fully Lived – World Merit “The Most Inspirational Entrepreneur in the World” contest.
- Open to any entrepreneurs who has overcome obstacles and is running a profitable venture
- Are an amazing Entrepreneur
- Have overcome many hardships to be successful
- Have a profitable business
- Are creative
- Are determined
- Have high ethical standards
How to Enter
- Create a 90 second to 2 minute video highlighting your business and what odds you have overcome to be successful. The video must be inspiring to the 1Life Fully Lived and the World Merit Community. You can also send a narrative about yourself and your business. The key is to be creative! Wow them! They appreciate creativity and out-of-the-box ideas.
- Upload videos to youtube or vimeo. Submit your videolink on members.worldmerit.org. You can include a narrative about you and your business.
- Decide on a narrative to tell your story of your business and your entrepreneurial journey.
- Submit your story (in video or narrative – but be creative)
- Inspire other entrepreneurs-to-be.
For more information, visit World Merit – 1Life Fully Lived Challenge.