Study at Ca’ Foscari University in Venice – Europe (Scholarship and Travel Awards)
Deadline: February 21, 2016
Get a head start in studying at renowned business school Ca’ Foscari University of Venice and compete for prizes including scholarships and a trip to Venice to tour the campus!
Ca’ Foscari University of Venice is the first business school in Italy and the second in Europe, a university where over 40 language courses are taught. Just like the city that hosts it, it is a crossroads of cultures, fields of research, ideas and creativity.
The competition requires entrants to be proficient in the English language.
- First prize: A one-year scholarship (worth up to 5,000 Euros) and guided tour in English of the historical university building
- Second prize: Round-trip flight, two nights accommodation in Venice, and guided tour in English of the historical university building
- Third prize: Italian language course at Ca’Foscari School for International Education and guided tour in English of the historical university building
- No prize alternatives or cash equivalents are offered
How to Apply
To compete, apply via this competition page.
You will need to –
- Complete the two stage multiple choice challenges to showcase your knowledge of the university, Venice as a study destination as well as your English proficiency.
- Fill out a general application form.
- Complete an essay that shows why you should be the winner.
For more information on the university, visit the website of Ca’Foscari University.