Deadline: January 8, 2016
The Environmental Defense Fund (EDF) is now accepting applications for the 2016 EDF Climate Corps. EDF Climate Corps is the premier graduate fellowship program to jump-start your career in energy management or sustainability. Fellows gain access to an exclusive network of over a thousand EDF Climate Corps alumni and other energy and sustainability professionals, interactive training and unique resources, including career opportunities.
EDF Climate Corps is a 10-12 week summer fellowship that seeks top graduate students with analytical and project management backgrounds who are excited to make an impact through smart energy management. Fellows are chosen for their ability to do technical and financial analyses, manage projects and help facilitate organizational change.
- $1,250 per week and reimbursement of travel costs to the May training and fall Energy Solutions Exchange (network) event.
- Current or recent graduate student studying engineering, business, sustainability, environmental management, public policy or relevant degree
- 2+ years of applicable work experience
- Self-starter with strong project management and leadership experience
- Strong financial and quantitative skills, including project valuation
- Superior oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Demonstrated experience working on energy efficiency, clean energy or sustainability projects
- A passion for solving environmental challenges
- Eligibility to work in the United States
All selected EDF Climate Corps fellows are required to attend a week-long training May 23-27, 2016.
The application process is rigorous and highly competitive. EDF only selects exceptional students who are passionate about the environment and equipped with the technical and interpersonal skills to be a sustainability leader.
- To apply, complete your 2016 fellow application.
- For early consideration and the best opportunity to be matched with your preferred host organization, please apply by December 8, 2015 11:59 pm PST. The final application deadline is January 8, 2016 11:59 pm PST.
For more information, visit EDF Climate Corps.