Call For Nominations: 2016 Young Leaders Program- Aspen Institute
Deadline: January 29, 2016
Applications are invited for Aspen Institute’s Young Leaders Program. The key objectives of the Young Leaders Program are: to promote and advance progressive leadership within Romanian and European society and to create a regional network of young future leaders based on shared values and common interests.
The flagship Leadership Program of the Aspen Institute Romania for the last 9 years, the Young Leaders Program, has reached its 10th edition. The 2016 Young Leaders Program will bring increased regional participation and create additional diversity and relevance for a growing Network of Aspen Fellows already covering 14 countries.
The Young Leaders Program gathers each year 20 high profile regional young leaders with a clear two-fold goal: to promote and advance progressive leadership within society; and to develop the regional network of Aspen Fellows, based on shared values and common interests. This Program is designed for people who have the potential, interest and determination to exercise leadership to the highest standards of civic and corporate responsibility and according to the ethical values on which Aspen is based. For this reason we offer a program which challenges people to think about the fundamental concepts on which our society is founded. It also makes participants reflect to the challenges and conflicts that leaders must face in deciding polices and strategies for their organizations and their communities in today’s world.
- This program invites applications from young people between the ages of 25 and 35 who have achieved significant professional positions and accomplished results within their area of activity.
- Candidates should have demonstrated leadership potential, a record of initiative and entrepreneurship and a proven civic interest.
- Candidates can come from: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Georgia, Hungary, Kosovo, Macedonia, Republic of Moldova, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, Turkey and Ukraine.
The Institute will offer accepted candidates a scholarship covering accommodation, meals, moderation and reading materials related costs, leaving participants to only cover their transportation expenses.
How to Apply
Complete application includes
- the Nomination Form,
- a Letter of Recommendation
- candidate’s CV together with a Letter of Motivation.
The documents are to be sent to Ms. Catalina Rata, Leadership Programs Officer, at [email protected], in PDF format, by January 29th, 2016. Interviews will take place February 29 – March 6 in Bucharest
For more information, visit Aspen Institute Young Leaders Program.