Deadline: March 20, 2015
Do you want to be a part of an international network of emerging leaders focused on responsible leadership and sustainable business practices? Join the Swedish Institute Management Programme (SIMP) Northern Europe. The call for application for SIMP Northern Europe 2016 will open soon.
This is a unique executive management programme focusing on successful and sustainable businesses and building on corporate responsibility. It offers a combination of theory and practice, including advanced business-related problem-solving, seminars and meetings with prominent experts in the commercial, political and cultural fields, as well as company visits.
The programme, spread over seven months, comprises three weeks of intensive training divided into three modules spread over three occasions; two in Sweden and one in a country in the region.
- International network of companies and future top management
- Access to the knowledge of top leaders in business and the public sector
- Insights in corporate responsibility
- Increased personal competitiveness on a global level
- Management training, tools and contacts for personal development
- An enlarged perspective on Corporate Responsibility through a world angle
- Increased understanding of Corporate Responsibility and its linkages to business at a global level
- Exclusive management training of key personnel
- Exposure to business opportunities in other markets
- Positive international exposure of the company brand
The programme is free of charge and costs related to accommodation, food and transport while in Sweden is covered by the Swedish Institute. Some cost for travel may accure.
Participants are responsible for obtaining their visas in good time before departure to Sweden and other relevant countries.
- Candidate must be citizen and resident of Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Russia, Ukraine or Belarus
- Should be in a position to drive decisions and formulate strategies for the business – mid or senior level management
- Should have an interest for sustainable business practices long with an inclination to use it as a tool for good management
- Candidate must be fluent in spoken and written English
- The advisable age of the candidate should be between 28 – 40 years*
- Flexible and open minded
- High level of integrity
The following set of documents will be considered as a complete application:
- Print out of the completed online application
- Your CV in English (maximum 2 pages)
- Please write a short essay why you think that sustainable business and responsible leadership are interesting focus areas for you, your company and your country (400-600 words)
- Contact details to two reference persons*
For more information, visit SIMP Northern Europe.