Deadline: April 30, 2016
Loughborough University is offering full-fee scholarships for international full-time taught postgraduate students who are currently domiciled (permanently living) in Africa.
Eligible candidates must be:
- Currently domiciled (permanently living) in Africa
- Evidence of exceptional academic achievement (normally a 1st Class Honours Degree)
- Commitment to return to their home country on completion of postgraduate programme
- Evidence of the ability and commitment to making a significant contribution to their home country on their return
- Full understanding of the costs involved in coming to study and live in the UK
- Evidence of strong motivation and initiative to secure funds to cover the remainder of the costs involved
- Note: Applicants must hold a graduate school offer/placement at Loughborough University prior to submiting the scholarship application
The scholarships will cover 100% of the course fees for your chosen postgraduate taught course for one year. Students will be expected to fund their travel and maintenance costs through other sources. Evidence of maintenance funds must be included in the scholarship application.
How to Apply
Download the scholarship application form , and should be return it (by post, fax or email) to:
Marketing and Advancement
Leicestershire LE11 3TU
Email: [email protected]
For more information, visit Loughborough University Financial Support.