Deadline: February 1, 2016
The international relief agency ACTED is looking for a finance intern to take on a crucial role for a six month period in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan.
ACTED in Kyrgyzstan contributes to poverty reduction by decreasing the impact of the world recession through adding value to labour migration, improving the food security of vulnerable people, supporting local initiatives for development, reducing the risks to natural disasters to decrease socio-economic damage and resolving cross border conflicts for stable socio-economic development.
Responsibilities for the finance intern would include-
- Ensuring that operations respect existing financial procedures and manage accounting files for the Country Office.
- Analysing financial data and creating management indicators.
- Supporting Country Coordination through analysis of project running costs, follow-up on resource allocation, and finance training
- Have a Msc in Administration, Business Management or equivalent.
- Possess finance and accounting skills.
- Be willing to undertake serious responsibility and manage stress efficiently.
- Have excellent communication skills, including advanced written and oral English.
Internship benefits include:
- 300 USD per month living allowance
- Coverage of all accommodation, guesthouse, food, and travel costs, a luggage allowance of 50 kg
- The provision of medical, repatriation, and life insurance.
How to Apply
Send your cover letter, CV, and three references to [email protected]. All of the application must be in English.
For more information, visit the official ACTED Finance Internship.