Call for Applications: 16th Eco-generation Regional Ambassador Program 2016 (Win a trip to South Korea and other Benefits)
Deadline: February 14, 2016
Eco-generation invites applications for the 16th Eco-generation Regional Ambassador Program. The Eco-generation Regional Ambassador is an elite position awarded to the youth aged between 13 and 24 qualified to represent Tunza Eco-generation. Eco-generation Regional Ambassador Program provides exceptional experiences with the opportunities to actively plan, to execute or participate in various environmental awareness programs in each region and country.
About the Position
Duration: The 16th Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors shall be in the position for six (6) months from March 2016 until August 2016.
As a representative to Tunza Eco-generation, Eco-generation Regional Ambassador must embody the spirit and values of Tunza Eco-generation. Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors must take on various roles to promote and raise environmental awareness for each region and country they are representing.
Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors would carry the voice of the future generations at an international level. Since new visitors will gain their first impression of Tunza Eco-generation through Eco-generation Ambassadors, they are also expected to be knowledgeable on current environmental issues and on the information about Tunza Eco-generation platform as well.
Roles of the Ambassador
- An ambassador must post at least two reports a month, one about the environmental issues given by Eco-generation and the other report about the environmental issues taking places in your region.
- An ambassador should check e-mail box and Eco-generation Ambassador Forum often so as to promptly respond to Eco-generation team’s notice.
- If there is any change on the personal information such as e-mail, contact number and home address, changed personal information must be submitted to the Eco-generation team.
- Improvement of environmental leadership trait
- Enhancing promotions for one’s organization or environmental awareness programs
- Promotion goods for effective environmental awareness events to be planned and executed by an ambassador
- Certificate to verify successful completion of the Ambassador’s term
- Reference letters
- 3 best ambassador reports will be published to all the Eco-generation members in a form of monthly Tunza Eco-generation Newsletter.
- One ambassador who showed the most passionate and active environmental activities shall be awarded the Best Ambassador Award with a certificate and souvenir. This award shall be judged by Eco-generation team.
- One (1) Most Passionate Ambassador Award and one (1) Best Motivator Award shall be given to the ones who showed the most passionate activities and comment-postings. These awards shall be judged by the votes among ambassadors. Certificate will be given.
- Ambassadors aged between 13 and 15 can be a potential delegate to the 2017 Global Youth Eco-Leadership Summit to be held in Seoul, South Korea with voluntary application.
- Ambassadors aged between 16 and 24 can be a potential facilitator to the 2017 Global Youth Eco-Leadership Summit to be held in Seoul, South Korea with voluntary application.
- Open to young people between 13 and 24 (by February 14, 2016)
- They must be enthusiastic to spread news and stories about their local environmental issues at a global level
- 70% of Application, 30% of Activity Points out of 100%
- Six (6) month of coverage plan should be stated with concrete action plans.
- Any false information on an application form can cause disqualification or cancelation of position even after being selected
- Any unfair practice in gathering activity points can cause disqualification.
How to apply
- Visit Tunza Eco-generation Ambassador Application form
- Submit your plan on how and what to cover your issues for six (6) months when you become an ambassador to your country.
- Application form must include correct mobile phone number, e-mail address and facebook account.
- Upload your profile picture on the personal information page.
Announcement will be on February 22, 2016 (GMT +0), via Tunza Eco-generation website.
For more information, visit Tunza Eco-generation.