Total Oil Recruitment: Young Graduate Program 2016 (Africa & Middle East)
Are you a young graduate and seeking for a rewarding professional international working experience? Total Oil is pleased to announce the Young Graduate Program. Total offers you an 18 months opportunity at its subsidiaries, within the Africa Middle East, to discover one of our three main business lines (commercial , finance, technical). The Young Graduate Program aims at improving the representation of the young graduates (Bac+5 having less than a year’s work experience after graduation) of African or the Middle East origin within its subsidiaries in this region.
Eligible applicants should :
- have a bachelors graduate, with technical, business or finance backgrounds.
- Be fluent in French and / or English.
- have less than one year post graduate experience.
- be geographically mobile.
- Have the right Total attitude attributes, being innovative, easily adaptable to different environments, flexible, open minded and a good team player.
Apply online here.
For more information, visit Total Oil Young Graduate Program.