2016 David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Program
Deadline: March 31, 2016
The David Oyedepo Foundation scholarship program awards full ride scholarships to qualified individuals who are indigenes and residents of African countries. The DOF scholars program grants individuals the opportunity to acquire a first degree at Covenant University or Landmark University in Nigeria.
It also grants individuals the opportunity to build up the leadership potentials that are so evidently lacking in the leaders of our today’s society, through the yearly programs and community development initiatives. The scholarship is a need based scholarship, awarded to candidates who have displayed exceptional academic performance at the secondary school level.
- Full Academic fees for a maximum of 5 years. (In accordance to the University stipulated time for duration of chosen course).
- The scholarship does not cover; Travel allowances, Feeding allowances, Medical/Health Insurance or allowance or any other fees outside University generated Academic fees for a course at any level.
The David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship program is open to Young Africans who meet the following criteria:
- Are citizens and permanent residents of any African Nation;
- Are between the ages of 18 and 25 at the time of application submission;
- Are eligible to receive a Nigerian student visa;
- Are proficient in reading, writing and speaking English;
- Have a record of exceptional performance at the secondary school level which is benchmarked by:
- At least 20 points above JAMB cut off points (for Nigerians only);
- 80% recorded average or 4.0GPA/5.0 in Secondary/High School Transcript;
- Already have begun admission applications to Covenant or Landmark University.
NOTE: The application for the scholarship does not guarantee admission to the specified Universities; all admission to the University is to be secured independently by going through the University’s admission process. Hence, award of the scholarship is conditional on University admission.
Applicants not meeting the above technical eligibility requirements will not be forwarded to the selection committee.
For more information, visit DOF Scholarships.