Deadline: March 1, 2016
The training course aims to empower youth workers, leaders and organizations from the Visegrad countries (V4 – Czech republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia,) in communication and employability skills, focused on the field of international development. This training course will take place from April 24 to May 1, 2016 in Litomysl, Czech Republic. Working language of the training course will be English.
The objectives of the course are:
- to develop communication and employability skills of youth in the V4 region;
- to increase youth employment in the V4 region;
- to increase the awareness of international development.
- Accommodation, food and 70% of travel costs will be covered by the course funds. The project is financed by Erasmus+ programme.
- Gain essential communication and employability skills to be able to independently engage in a job market: learn how to read job ads and how to write and tailor your CV and cover letter;
- Learn how to network, how to act on a job interview and much more;
- Be more aware of your communication and employability skills;
- Improve your sense of self-initiative;
- Increase your intercultural sensitivity; awareness of the Visegrad region and of international development cooperation;
- Be able to multiplicate gained knowledge and skills.
Candidates should be:
- Aged 18+;
- From the Visegrad countries (V4 – Czech republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia);
- Youth worker, trainer; member and/or volunteer of youth organization(s), university youth leader;
- Focused and being active or interested in youth work and/or on the field of international development.
For more information, visit Training on Communication and Employability Skills.