2016 Dreams Global Design Talent Contest
Deadline: March 11, 2016
Entries are now being accepted for Dreams, the coolest global talent design contest. The challenge is to design the packaging for the 2016 edition of Navigator Students — a multi-functional office paper made for academic challenges. Original designs which follow the contest rules and include the Navigator Students brand values — technological, modern, innovative and fun — are acceptable. Each participant is allowed to enter multiple projects.
- 1st place – Macbook Pro 15″ + Adobe Pack;
- 2nd place – iPad Pro + Apple Pencil and Keyboard;
- 3rd place – Wacom Intuos Pro Large;
- Special Prize – Best Making of Wacom Bamboo Spark.
- Open to all individuals above 18 years of age.
- The design proposal shall be developed within an A4 base (210x297mm), occupying a maximum of 80% of the total area.
- The proposal should allow for CMYK printing, without the use of special colours.
- The proposal should not have nor require any special paper cutting/folding.
- Design proposals shall be submitted as JPG files (598x845px 72dpis RGB – 5Mb Max), in order to enable the proposals preview on the contest website.
- In the A4 layout, three elements are mandatory:
- Navigator logo;
- The word Students;
- The 80 g.m-2 reference. Download the necessary files here.
- The proposals must comply with Navigator Students brand values – we want them to be perceived as technological, modern, innovative and fun.
- Making-of films or presentations must be sent as mp4 files or pdf files and should not exceed 15Mb.
- Short summary (200 words or less) of the concept inspiration will be valued. All texts must be submitted in English, to facilitate the judging process.
- Each candidate is allowed to enter multiple projects, by submitting separate entry processes.
- Candidates must ensure they have secured the appropriate rights and clearances for all materials and images submitted. Navigator will not be liable for any copyright, trademark, patent infringement or for non-payment grievances held against entrants.
- Winners agree to transmit all copyright of their proposals to Navigator.
- Entries received after March 11, 2016 will not be considered valid.
Fill the registration form and submit the design proposal.