Deadline: March 15, 2016
Willamette University’s Atkinson Graduate School of Management is committed to providing a world class management education to students in all stages of their career. Whether you are early in your career, a mid-level professional or a seasoned executive, Willamette MBA has a program for you.
The institution offers an Executive Development Center and two MBA programs: The Early Career & Career Change MBA and the MBA for Professionals. Both MBA programs are carefully designed to help graduates become outstanding leaders and managers in business, government, and nonprofit organizations worldwide.
- Global Diversity Scholarship award ranges from $19,000 to full tuition.
- Applicants with a bachelor degree from any country listed: Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, The Bahamas, Bahrain, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Czech Republic, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Hong Kong, India, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Nepal, Pakistan, Paraguay, Peru, Qatar, Tajikistan, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines, Romania, South Africa, Turkey, Uruguay, Venezuela.
- They should have excellent admission credentials (a strong record of academic success, excellent references and essays, and outstanding professional performance in the application process and the interview);
- A minimum 590 GMAT score or a GRE score averaging 154;
- Completed the Willamette MBA application process by March 15th, and are admitted to the Willamette Early Career and Career Change MBA program.