2016–17 CIDRZ HealthCorps Fellowship
Deadline: March 21, 2016
The CIDRZ HealthCorps Fellowship provides valuable field experience for future public health leaders in the setting of a vibrant non-governmental health research organisation in Zambia. CIDRZ HealthCorps targets public health, medical, nursing and management graduates who are passionate about global health.
Fellowship areas offered this intake are Health program implementation, Implementation science and clinical trials research, Data management and statistical analysis, Laboratory science, Grant management and Operations management. Fellows will undergo a mandatory orientation in the first week of August 2016; the Fellowship activities start soon afterwards.
The fellowship provides:
- Modest monthly bursary to cover basic living expenses;
- Local medical services membership; and
- Emergency evacuation insurance.
- Open to public health, medical, nursing and management graduates who are passionate about global health and wish to gain international exposure.
- Master’s degree preparation preferred, however graduates with a Bachelor’s degree and substantial experience are welcome to apply.
- Previous international work experience is highly regarded, but not required.
- Complete Application Form.
Please email email@example.com for any queries.
For more information, visit CIDRZ Fellowships.