Deadline: April 20, 2016
The Steering Committee of the Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum (EaP CSF) invites all interested parties to submit expressions of interest to participate in the 8th Annual Assembly of the Forum that will take place from November 28-30, 2016 in Brussels, Belgium. The submission of expressions of interest is a necessary step in the selection process to participate in the EaP CSF Annual Assembly.
The Annual Assembly of the Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum is the key event conducted on an annual basis since 2009. It is the highest decision making body of the EaP CSF and serves as a platform for debate on the achievements of the Forum and the EaP in general, and on civil society contribution to the reform process in the region. Every year the event brings together over 200 civil society representatives from the EaP region and the EU, as well as other stakeholders.
- Travel and Hotel Accommodation cost will be covered for selected CSOs attending as participants.
- Organisations attending as observers will fund their own cost, but would need to submit their application.
- Open to a wide range of Civil Society Organisations (CSOs): NGOs, think-tanks, non-profit foundations, trade unions, employers’ organisations, professional associations, chambers of commerce, business associations, national and international CSOs/networks and other relevant civil society actors from EaP region, but also from EU Member States and international organisations.
- Only one person per organisation can apply.
- Civil society organisations dealing with women’s issues/rights are encouraged to apply. The organisations are encouraged to delegate women as their representatives to the Annual Assembly of the Forum.
- Complete the application form in English or Russian.
- If you wish to work on a copy of this form offline, a Word document is available for you in English and Russian. Please note that all answers must still be submitted via the online form.
If you have any questions concerning the call for applications, please send them to [email protected].
For more information, visit 8th EaP CSF Annual Assembly.