Young Lion Health Awards
Deadline: March 25, 2016
The Young Lions Health Award in association with UNICEF is back for 2016, aiming to discover the next generation of young talent in creative communications. This will be done through a competition focused on helping UNICEF raise awareness about the importance of children’s first years of life for their social, emotional and cognitive development.
Professionals working in advertising agencies or client organisations are called to respond to a UNICEF brief, which will be judged by a panel of experts including UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador, Shakira Mebarak.
The winner(s) will receive a complimentary registration for Lions Health, including travel and accommodation.
- Young professionals working in client organisations and advertising agencies should be 30 years old and under (born on or after 25 June 1985);
- Please note that you will not be able to amend your competition entry once it has been submitted;
- All the information needs to be in English;
- Competition entries are individual or in teams of two;
- Entrants can only enter once either as a team or individually;
- Students are not allowed to enter the competition.
- ID/Passport: PDF of entrant(s);
- Letter of employment: Signed by line manager with company header, address and line manager’s contact details (for full-time employment, sent as pdf) OR Reference letter by client with company header, address and contact details (if applicant is freelancer, sent as pdf);
- Competition entry require format: A presentation film (max. 3 minutes in length, mp4 or mov) OR up to 8 images as 1 combined file (pdf, PowerPoint, jpeg). Please ensure you submit all the necessary documents. Failure to do so may result in your entry not being accepted.
For more information, visit Young Lion Health Awards.