2016/17 International Emerging Artists Grant Program
Deadline: May 15, 2016
Every year, exceptionally qualified and gifted artists, primarily of the younger generation, working in the disciplines of painting, sculpture and photography can apply for the participation in the Lepsien Art Foundation’s International Grant Program “Emerging Artists”. The Lepsien Art Foundation offers 5 studio scholarships in the Art House in Düsseldorf. The main focus is on the following disciplines : painting, sculpture and photo. Please don’t hesitate to apply!
- The program provides free studio spaces for enthusiatic upcoming artists. Grant holders should be interested in an intense exchange with other driven artists from all around the world to boost their development and personal growth. For more information see the program details.
- Upon request the grant holder receives at the end of the grant year a written confirmation in the form of a certificate. If necessary and upon request, individual letters of recommendation, can be issued for the application to other scholarships or grant programs.
- The scholarship neither comprises apartment or accomodation costs nor does it cover living costs or travel expenses.
- Applicants must have completed their studies at an officially accepted German or international academy of art. First public recognition in the concerned discipline in form of exhibitions, publications or the like is required.
- Applicants who have not completed their studies or who are older than 39 years at the time of application can’t be considered for the grant program.
- Send your documents to [email protected], The subject of the mail should be “Application emerging artists 16/17″
- Application requirement:
- Portrait picture and
- PDF exposé/portfolio of your art works.
- All applications will be assessed on the basis of clear selection criteria like diploma, artistic development and quality of art works, exhibition history, publications, projects, age. The final group of candidates will be invited for a personal or telephone interview.
Please note that applications cannot be accepted if one or more of the above mentioned documents are missing.
For more information, visit Emerging Artists Grant Program.