Deadline: April 25, 2016
PeaceNexus Foundation has been supporting the organisational development of peacebuilding NGOs. With its Organisational Development (OD) support, PeaceNexus Foundation helps peacebuilding actors to become the organisations they want to be: better connected, more effective, able to adapt and innovate, and aware of their own capacities.
The PeaceNexus Board will select the most promising requests in their June meeting. Theirs is a decision in principle, while the final funding decision will be made based on a joint assessment process involving the applicant and PeaceNexus staff. If the joint assessment fails to reach a shared understanding of what the challenges and objectives are, and how they can be addressed, the grant will not be made available.
A sum of CHF 250,000 is allocated to this call, of which at least half will go to local CSOs.
- Open to CSOs from the Western Balkans, West Africa, Myanmar and Kyrgyzstan, as well as international NGOs.
- Only registered non-profit organisations with a peacebuilding relevant mandate and activities are eligible;
- Think-tanks, academic institutions and policy makers without operational peace-building activities in a context affected by violent conflict are not eligible;
- Applicant organisations must have a bank account, publish annual financial reports, be accountable to a constituency and have a governing body;
- Applicants must demonstrate their commitment to non-violence, gender equality and ethnic diversity;
- Individuals and organisations that are currently working with PeaceNexus, as consultants, grantees or partners receiving advisory services, are not eligible for PeaceNexus organisational development support;
- Due to our legal constraints, support is offered to projects that will not violate the USA PATRIOT Act (18 U. S. C. §2339B).
Please complete the webform to submit your application (please select “Français” on the top for a French version). Applications will only be accepted through the webform, and until April 25, 2016 (midnight CET).
For questions and queries, please use the email address [email protected] only and refrain from calling PeaceNexus Foundation.
For more information, visit OD 2016.