Apply: MIT Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamp 2016 – Cambridge, MA (Scholarships Available)
Deadline: June 1, 2016
The Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) is now accepting applications for the MIT Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamp. This is MIT’s flagship entrepreneurship education and mentorship program that addresses gaps in the modern education system, namely: teamwork, mentorship & entrepreneurial thinking to help participants prepare now for the uncertain future of tomorrow.
The MIT Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamp gives entrepreneurs a taste of drinking from the firehose that all MIT students experience. The bootcamp is a 3-month mentorship program that begins with a one-week, intensive, in-person training and culminates with a reunion at MIT. The next bootcamp will be at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, August 7–12, 2016, Cambridge, MA
This is a highly selective program for highly motivated entrepreneurs. Those who make it to the bootcamp will be challenged to start a company in one week.
This is a highly selective program for highly motivated students.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years or older.
- Applicants must be curious about entrepreneurship.
- Applicants are a ready-to-go entrepreneur.
Eligible candidates will be selected based on the following five criteria
- Focus on excellence
- Contribution to community
- Team & cultural fit
- Entrepreneurship potential
How to Apply
- Complete and submit applications via the application portal.
- Admissions and scholarships will be awarded based on exceptional merit. Do not let cost prevent you from applying!
NOTE: Admissions and shortlist of scholarship recipients will be made on a rolling basis.
For more information visit MIT Bootcamp.