Deadline: May 30, 2016
As part of the partnership between the Gerda Henkel Stiftung and the Collège d’études mondiales, two post-doctoral grants will be awarded, for a period of 12 months, to two young researchers living outside of France. These post-doctoral researchers will be received by one of the Chairs or one of the research initiatives at the Collège d’études mondiales in Paris.
The research projects presented must register as part of the general science policy of the College of global studies and especially around of one of two research themes:
- Social Progress and Global Justice: Disciplines concerned: philosophy, political science, sociology, anthropology, history and philosophy of law, history or philosophy of economics;
- Remapping Space in the Global Era: Disciplines concerned: philosophy, political science, anthropology, sociology, history, art history, aesthetics.
- The amount of the postdoctoral fellowship is EUR 2,000 per month;
- Fellow’s transportation from country of residence to Paris will be borne by the host institution;
- The medical insurance costs are the responsibility of the post-doctoral student.
- Must hold a PhD by the date that applications are due, having presented a thesis.
- Must have resided in France for less than twelve months in the last three years.
- May submit their applications only within the first six years after the presentation of their theses.
- Should be fluent in French.
The following documents are required (in English or French):
- Doctoral degree;
- Curriculum vitae and publications;
- Research project with indicative bibliography;
- 2 letters of recommendation;
- 1 Welcome letter from one of the scientific leaders of the College of Global Studies.
- Interested candidates must submit application via email to the scientific coordination of Global Studies College: [email protected].
For more information, visit Postdoctoral Fellowship.