Apply to the FYA Young Changemakers Crowdmatch ($5,000 Grant Available)
Deadline: May 1, 2016
Applications are open for the FYA Young Changemakers Crowdmatch powered by StartSomeGood. Are you an Australian changemaker aged 18-29? Do you have an idea for how to change the world? If you are passionate about making a difference and you’ve been thinking about crowdfunding for your new idea or project, now is the perfect time! StartSomeGood and FYA want to help. Submit your idea by May 1, 2016 for a chance to have $5,000 in match funds and help promoting your project. Participating projects will be required to crowdfund in June 2016.
How does it work?
Selected projects will receive personalised support from StartSomeGood to develop a kickass crowdfunding campaign. StartSomeGood have the highest success rate in cause crowdfunding so know how to help you reach your goals. Selected projects will crowdfund for 30 days and receive promotional support from StartSomeGood and the Foundation for Young Australians..
Two campaigns will also receive a boost grant at the conclusion of their campaign, totaling $5,000:
- The campaign with the most unique supporters, and;
- The campaign with most funds raised at the conclusion of the 30 days.
- Open to local businesses, not-for-profits and individuals based in Australia;
- Applicants must be aged 18-29 years old at time of application;
- Projects must create a positive environmental or social impact for a local, national or international community;
- Winner of highest number of unique supporters is based on individual pledges above AUD$10;
- Winner of most funds raised is based on individual pledges below $500, with minimum of 35 supporters.
- Expressions of Interest to participant in the program should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After all Expressions of Interest to participate in the program are received, these will be vetted for eligibility against the points above and crowdfunding criteria;
- If the application is ineligible, you will be notified;
- Successful applicants will then work with StartSomeGood.com to develop their crowdfunding campaign to be launched in May/June 2016;
- Campaigns will be linked through the FYA website and the StartSomeGood.com platform and be promoted to over 100,000 people via our social media channels.
- The FYA & StartSomeGood reserves the right to reject any application that does not meet the criteria.
For more information, visit Young Changemakers.