Cewas Call for Ideas 2016 (CHF 5,000 Start-up Capital Available)
Deadline: May 15, 2016
Do you have an innovative idea that addresses the specific needs of low-income people in developing and emerging countries regarding sanitation, water and resource management? Are you looking for support and mentorship to further develop and put your idea into practice? Submit your idea and take your chance to win the Cewas Call for Ideas endowed with 5000 CHF and secure a sponsored place in the cewas start-up programme 2016/17.
The Cewas Call for Ideas 2016 honours the most promising, interesting and creative idea in sanitation, water and resource management for the poor. From launching a project idea to developing a proper start-up, Cewas offers you the knowledge, support and connections you need to make your idea a success.
Your idea may relate to any of the following fields of action:
- Community & capacity development;
- Training & coaching;
- Consulting, design & engineering;
- Contracting & building;
- Supplying & dealing;
- Service provision;
- The winner will secure CHF 5.000 start-up capital, as well as a sponsored place in the Cewas start-up programme 2016/17, where she or he will be able to put the idea into practice (value CHF 5.000).
- Participants must be able to read, write, speak and understand English;
- Participants should bring an entrepreneurial spirit and put forth a good faith effort to implement their proposed idea;
- Participants can apply individually or in a team, but the call will consider the team in its entirety as an individual and the leader of that team is to conduct all communication and follow all other rules as if he or she were working individually;
- All academic disciplines are welcome. However, no previous Cewas start-up programme participants are eligible to take part in the call.
- Applications must be submitted through the application form via email to [email protected]
- Ideas submitted after the deadline cannot be taken into account.
For more information, visit Call for Ideas 2016.