New Perspective on Employability Training – Dobrá Voda, Slovakia
Deadline: June 1, 2016
“New Perspective on Employability” is practical training course for youth workers, teachers, social workers and people who work with young people who want to learn, develop their skills and increase their chances on the labour market. The training explores the theme of employability. The aim is to strengthen and expand the capacity of youth workers and youth leaders in supporting young people, their entrepreneurship and employability.
The program will develop skills needed in order to support young people and their entrepreneurial spirit. Participants will have the opportunity to experience work on a project and also being supported by coaching methods. Participants will also practice coaching to support others.
- Food and accommodation cost will be fully covered by the organisers;
- Travel costs will be refunded after the end of the course, after providing all the original tickets and receipts. 100% of your actual expenses will be covered, but only up to the maximum amounts listed below:
- Croatia, Poland, Slovakia: €180,
- Bulgaria, Cyprus, Estonia, Greece, Italy, Lithuania, Macedonia, Romania, Spain, Turkey: €275
- Participants have to commit to take part for the full duration of the course or they will not be eligible for travel reimbursement.
- Open to Youth workers, Trainers, Youth leaders, Teachers, Social workers and people who work with young unemployed people from Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Estonia, Greece, Italy, Lithuania, Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Slovak Republic, Spain, Turkey.
- Send a short video. In the video, please:
- Introduce yourself (what do you do, your hobbies, your background, connection to training);
- Tell the organisers your motivation to participate.
- The video should be longer than 30 seconds and shorter than 3 minutes. The content of the video matters, not the quality.
- Please send your video to [email protected] with the subject of the email YOUR COUNTRY-YOUR NAME.
After sending the video, please complete the online application form. Deadline for applying is 1 June 2016.
For more information, visit New Perspective on Employability.