Internship Programme at Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations
Are you interested in working for an International Organization? Are you willing to embark on a challenging opportunity that will enrich your personal as well as your professional experience? If so, consider applying for an internship at FAO. The Organization offers several options within its Headquarters and its decentralized offices worldwide to provide hands-on opportunities for students or young graduates.
- Interns receive a monthly stipend from FAO up to the amount of US$700. In some cases, the terms of sponsored internships may vary depending upon the agreement between FAO and the institution sponsoring the intern.
- Be no more than 30 years of age;
- Be recent graduates or students in a recognised university or graduate school programme and have completed at the very least two years of undergraduate studies in a field relevant to the work of FAO, or be participants in a governmental or academic programme sponsoring assignments of recent graduates or students;
- Have a working knowledge of English, French or Spanish is required. Knowledge of one of the other two, or Arabic, Chinese or Russian, is an asset;
- Not bear any of the following relationships to staff members of the Organization: son, daughter, brother, or sister.
Interested candidates can apply online through iRecruitment in three easy steps:
- Create the Personal Profile Form (PPF) online in iRecruitment;
- Attach a letter of motivation;
- Apply to the vacancy: “IRC3038: Call for Interest: Internship Programme”.
For iRecruitment user guidelines, please refer to the application toolkit.