Application is open for the 7 Start-up Summer Schools (2015/2016) in Europe on Information and Communications Technologies for young aspiring entrepreneurs. The Summerschool enables participants benefit from a state-of-the-art curriculum, an integrated network of companies and start-ups and provides strong synergies with existing entrepreneurship initiatives. Come meet like-minded people, form teams and learn how to build your startup!
There are four schools available at different locations, offering different courses.
- The University of Twente (UT) welcomes you to its Summerschool IT-driven Social Entrepreneurship. It takes place from August 15 – 26 in Enschede, the Netherlands. Your participation, board & lodging are free! And to students travelling from abroad we offer max € 100 for travelcost refund. Deadline is June 15, 2016. See more Benefits and Activities.
- The Katowice Entrepreneurship Academy of Video Games is aimed at those with an entrepreneurial interest in Video Game Development. It will be a highly interactive training with a series of hands-on activities and practical workshops and exercises, where the participants will have the opportunity to be in touch with international – dependent and independent – professionals, specialists, and analytics in the field of GameDev. Deadline is May 20, 2016. See more Benefits and Activities.
- The University of Almería organizes Start-up Summer School on Simulations, Virtual and Augmented Reality which will be held in this city from July 4 to July 15, 2016. Participation in the Almeria’s Summer Academy is free, as well as the accommodation, local public transportation from the accommodation to the academy’s venue and weekday meals. Deadline is May 20, 2016. See more Benefits and Activities.
- The Thessaloniki Summer Academy aims to select 40 high-school, undergraduate and graduate students from all around Europe with an entrepreneurial interest in Digital Transportation applications. Candidates get free accommodation and meals, a chance to win funding for your start-up idea, and up to 100,00 EUR reimbursement of travel expenses to reach Thessaloniki. Deadline is May 20, 2016. See more Benefits and Activities.
- Candidate should be a student in a European university and have an innovative idea.
- University of Twente: IT-driven Social Entrepreneurship;
- Katowice Entrepreneurship Academy of Video Games;
- Almeria Academy of Simulations, Virtual and Augmented Reality;
- Thessaloniki Summer Academy.
For more information, visit STARTIFY7 Summer Schools.