KPMG Audit Graduate Trainee Program 2016- Nigeria
Deadline: May 31, 2016
Are you looking for a career in a challenging, fast-paced environment? Are you generally curious about why things happen in the way they do? Can you offer ideas about how businesses could improve their operations? KMPG is seeking bright minds that are ready to learn, perform, and are interested in a challenging and rewarding career.
You will have the opportunity to work with a team of outstanding professionals of diverse backgrounds, varied experience and probing minds. KMPG always strive to win; not as individuals but by working as a team.
KPMG will help smooth the transition from university to work with induction and development programs.
Qualifications & Skills Required
- Must be below 26 years old.
- Must have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting
- Must have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree (please note that OND and HND qualifications are not considered for this position).
- Law graduates must have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and at Law school.
- Must be about to complete or have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
- Must not have written the KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test before.
- Must have a passion for building a career in Audit.
Apply for this position via KPMG careers.
For more information, visit KPMG Careers.