Deadline: June 30, 2016
The Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP) is a unique programme. Since its establishment in 1959, it has provided opportunities for over 30,000 citizens of all Commonwealth countries to study in other member countries. Following the establishment of the CSFP endowment fund in 2009, a new strand of Commonwealth Scholarships located in low and middle income countries is available.
Applications are now open for Masters scholarships for courses beginning in early 2017 in:
- Return economy airfare from the scholar’s home country to the host country;
- An arrival allowance of USD 500 to cover removal costs;
- Full tuition fees;
- A monthly/quarterly stipend intended to cover living costs, sustenance and local transport. Scholars will need to cover accommodation costs from their stipend.
- Applicants must be a citizen of any Commonwealth country other than the host country.
- Applicants must hold a first degree of upper second class standard (or above) in a discipline relevant to that in which study is proposed.
Email the completed application form to the email address detailed on the relevant country page above. With your application you should submit:
- High school certificates;
- Undergraduate transcripts and graduation certificate;
- Scan of photo page of passport;
- Proof of English language ability if English is not your first language;
- At least one academic reference;
- University offer letter for the institution you have applied to, if you already have one.
Send any enquiries to the contact email address given for each host country. The ACU cannot respond to enquiries.
For more information, visit Commonwealth Scholarships.