Deadline: July 31, 2016
Applications are open for the Tiger Brands Management Trainee Program. Management Trainee recruitment plays an integral role in building the Tiger Brands talent pipeline. The company seeks graduates who are self-motivated team players, efficient, flexible and able to think on their feet in an ever-changing world.
The Tiger Brands Management Trainee program is a learning program, where graduates who have just completed an appropriate 3 or 4 year qualification, complete a 12 month learning program in selected disciplines. These graduates are employed as permanent employees and are placed in appropriate positions at the end of their Management Trainee program. The Management Trainees work in various functions in Tiger Brands: Marketing, Customer, Supply Chain, IT and HR.
- Maintains tracking systems and databases;
- Responsible for ongoing tracking of policy environment (Pan African focus);
- Assists in developing materials, policy papers, issue briefs, PowerPoint presentations and talking points on issues for internal and external audiences including key business owners and policy makers;
- Manage the development and execution of the company’s Public Policy Agenda;
- Monitor, track and evaluate issues linked to the Public Policy Agenda and prepare issue summaries, correspondence and related materials as needed by CA department;
- Work with the government affairs team to advance the company’s concerns/support;
- Co-develops policy positions and lobbying strategies on proposed legislation and regulations;
- Conduct specific research projects as necessary and provide a written reports communicating the results of the research.
- Open to young graduates.
- Successful candidates in the Management Trainee program should have the desire to build a career with a leading branded FMCG company;
- Candidates should have a sound academic record at an accredited institution and recently have completed their masters tertiary qualification in a field of study aligned to the business requirements;
- Graduates must have displayed the potential for high achievement and innovation throughout their qualification;
- Have not worked full time (more than 1 year, not including workplace experience) in their field of study;
- Must be computer literate in MS Word and Excel and have a valid driver’s license.
The type of qualifications that are viewed favorably to enter the graduate program include:
- BCom with majors in Logistics, Marketing, Supply Chain, HR;
- BEng/BSc Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering;
- BSc Biochemistry, Chemistry, Food Science, Nutrition and Food Science, Microbiology, Pharmacy, Information Technology;
- BTech Engineering (Electrical/Industrial/Mechanical/Chemical) Biotechnology, Food Science, Food Technology.
For more information, visit 2016 Tiger Brands Management Trainee Program.