Deadline: June 30, 2016
Call for Applications- Global Student Award 2016 (Round 2). To ultimately encourage young people to study abroad as part of their tertiary studies in order to experience and explore new countries, cultures and languages, the ISIC Association, StudyPortals and British Council IELTS are launching The Global Study Awards (TGSA). The Global Study Awards recognises the value of studying abroad as a positive life changing experience for many students, opening their minds to alternative ways of succeeding in their personal life and professional career, as well as promoting intercultural understanding and tolerance.
The Global Study Awards is designed to support highly motivated, talented individuals who can actively demonstrate:
- their potential to contribute to society through their studies;
- a strong commitment to developing their career;
- their sincere interest in increasing intercultural understanding and exchange.
Eligible candidates must:
- be aged 18 years or over on 1 January 2016;
- have taken an IELTS test at a British Council centre, and holds a valid official Test Report Form (TRF) issued by the British Council;
- be a valid ISIC cardholder at the time of application;
- be planning to enroll on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate programme abroad in the academic year starting between 1 August 2016 and 31 October 2016;
- have written a short review of study experience at STeXX.eu
- be able to provide a confirmation letter and/or official enrolment letter (if applicable) from the institution by the cut-off date.
Each individual global study award will have a maximum value of £10,000.
How to Apply
To apply, complete the Application form! Please note that your application must be submitted in English only. Maximum 5 awards with be granted in the TGSA round 2 : open from 15 January 2016 to 30 June 2016 for students planning to enroll on a full time undergraduate or postgraduate programme abroad between 1 August 2016 and 31 October 2016
For more information, visit International Student Identity Card