Deadline: May 15, 2016
Applications are on going for the 2016 Central Bank of Kenya Internship Program. In line with the Central Bank’s mandate of maintaining stability and fostering a stable financial system, the Bank is launching a CBK Internship Program (CBKIP) that seeks to develop a pool of young talent adequately exposed to central banking and commercial banking operations. After the planned six (6) months internship program, the candidates will be ready to be absorbed in the job market.
The objective of the CBKIP is to develop young talents to take up immense employment opportunities in the Kenyan Banking and Financial Sector. The Internship Program will also provide an opportunity to gain on- the- job experience, expand knowledge, refine career goals and build professional network, mentors and contacts.
- Should have a first degree from a recognized university in the following disciplines: Finance, Economics, Accounting, Microfinance, Management Sciences, Law or related discipline or a Master’s degree in a relevant field;
- Must be a Kenyan youth between 21 to 29 years of age;
- Must provide recommendation/reference letter from the university attended.
- Should possess interpersonal and communication skills;
- Must be goal oriented, dynamic, passionate and self-starter;
- Must be a team player and have the ability to solve problems;
- Should be a person of integrity;
- Should be a well rounded individual;
- Should possess strong analytical skills;
- Must be computer literate.
Log in to the application portal.
For more information, visit CBKIP.