Apply to the ARM Young Talent Internship Programme 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
The ARM Young Talent Programme (AYTP) is designed to provide exemplary university students with the opportunity to develop an early career at ARM through an exposure to meaningful assignments that offer opportunities to gain real-world experience. The programme runs for a minimum of six (6) weeks each year. It is a chosen way to influence the development of talents in the environment.
The program offers interns learning opportunity, via practical work experience, prior to entry into the labour market or progression to further one’s career. The AYTP allows ARM tackle some of the challenges relating to capacity building, by facilitating the creation and provision of possible employment opportunities for interns upon obtaining their University degree and completion of their internship programme with the Firm.
- Interns get the opportunity of working with the best people in the industry;
- They are provided with comprehensive training in an environment which is geared towards learning and are exposed to real life business projects, transactions and company initiatives;
- In addition to the technical skills and experience, the AYTP provides interns the opportunity to develop interpersonal skills through networking with other interns, current employees and clients. This is a great chance to get your career started at a leading investment management firm and gain some valuable work experience;
- Successful participation in the program could invariably lead to full-time professional employment with the Firm or an exclusive scholarship offer to study for a Post-graduate degree under the “Robert Akinjewe Scholarship Fund” Career Fulfillment.
- Open to high quality students from all disciplines who are currently enrolled in a university and with a current minimum CGPA of 3.5 and above;
- Candidates must at least be in their 2nd year of study;
- Complete the Application Form online;
- Shortlisted candidates based on select criteria will be contacted by HCM.
For more information, visit Arm Young Talent Programme.