The Peace Corps Global Health Service Partnership is a one year Physician and Nurse Volunteer Program that places Volunteers in medical and nursing schools abroad to train the next generation of health-care professionals. Peace Corps Response provides qualified professionals the opportunity to serve in rewarding, short-term assignments, in various programs around the world.
The Peace Corps is a volunteer program run by the United States government. The stated mission of the Peace Corps includes providing technical assistance, helping people outside the United States to understand American culture, and helping Americans to understand the cultures of other countries.
To be eligible for Peace Corps Response, an applicant must be a U.S. citizen and one of the following:
- An experienced professional;
- A returned Peace Corps Volunteer;
- A licensed physician or nurse.
- Create a Login;
- Search openings: View current opportunities or search on specific criteria to find opportunities that match your experience.
- Submit resume: Upload a general resume to the Peace Corps Response database. This is not an application, but they may reach out to you if they have a position that fits your skills and experience. Please note that if you would like to be considered for a specific assignment, you must apply directly to a posted position.