Thomson Reuters & VC4A Africa Startups Challenge 2016
Deadline: May 30, 2016
Applications are now been accepted for The Africa Startups Challenge. Do you want to partner with a global financial services company to accelerate your business? Then this challenge is for you!
Thomson Reuters in partnership with Venture Capital For Africa (VC4A) are launching this initiative to provide a platform for partnerships as you grow your startup into a lucrative business.
The Africa Startups Challenge seeks to find the best new companies coming out of Africa. As a large continent made up of many emerging markets Africa is home to some exciting startups who are able to leverage new technology and new business models to leap-frog the current players.
Categories for Entries
This Challenge seeks the most promising startups in Africa. Key areas of focus are the following 10 categories:
- Agri-tech (including land administration)
- Big data analytics
- Digital government
- Internet of Things
- Mobile technology
- Supply chain
This is open to African Startups which fits into any of the above listed categories.
- The Challenge will provide you with the opportunity at a potential partnership with a global financial services and professional information company.
- Increase visibility for your startup by being showcased on our global investment platform called Eikon.
- Opportunity to attend the Thomson Reuters Africa Summit 2016.
- Cash prize for the winning startup.
Submit applications via the VC4A application portal.
For more information, visit Africa Startups Challenge