Deadline: May 20, 2016
Apply now to the FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Young Professional Programme 2016. The Young Professionals Programme (YPP) at FrieslandCampina WAMCO is a program that aims at attracting highly qualified and motivated professionals for a productive and rewarding career path in development. Applications are invited from candidates with demonstrated outstanding academic and professional achievement, as well as effective team work and leadership potential.
FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc is a multinational manufacturing company affiliated to the Royal FrieslandCampina of The Netherlands, the world’s largest dairy cooperative. With her headquarters located in Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria, the Company operates an extensive distribution network across Nigeria’s 36 states and the Federal Capital Territory. The company currently employs about one thousand permanent staff deployed in various locations around.
- Candidates eligibe to apply should be young professionals with 0 – 3 yrs experience in the areas of:
- Engineering (electrical/electronics/automation/mechanical/chemical);
- Mathematics/Industrial Mathematics;
- Supply Chain Planning;
- Production Management;
- Food Technology/Biochemistry/Nutrition Science.
- They should have graduated with a First Class Degree ot 2:1;
- Maximum of 30 years of age;
- Possess a Master’s degree.
Fill the online form.
For more information, visit WAMCO Young Professional Programme.