University of Kent International Undergraduate Scholarships
Deadline: May 31, 2016
Applications are open for University of Kent International Undergraduate Scholarships. The University of Kent has a long tradition of welcoming international students and is pleased to offer a number of scholarships for entry at undergraduate level. With seven locations across Europe and strong European links, the University of Kent is ideally positioned to serve as a global gateway to Europe. Within their international community, they attract a high percentage of European students and staff who help to create an atmosphere of cultural exchange.
The scholarships will be worth £5,000 per year of study at the University of Kent, towards the cost of tuition fees (for up to three years of study) and are offered to nationals of any country paying international fees.
Eligible candidates must fulfil the following:
- An application must have been made for an undergraduate degree course at the University of Kent;
- The applicant must have received an offer of a place (conditional or unconditional) on a degree course;
- The University must have received confirmation of the applicant’s firm acceptance of the offer by the deadline date;
- Students who choose Kent as their insurance place will not be eligible for the Scholarship.
- Please note that current students are not eligible to apply for the International Scholarship. This scholarship is only open to new students, who satisfy the above criteria.
- Applications for the International Scholarships must be made via your applicant portal. Once logged in, click on My Scholarships and Bursaries. You will then see a list of scholarships that you may be eligible to apply for. Click on Apply and follow the steps to submit your application.
- As part of your application you will need to upload an essay, which should be submitted as either a Word or PDF document. For this essay, please write no more than 750 words on a topic about which you are passionate and which is relevant to your selected degree programme.
If you have any queries regarding this scholarship or any international scholarship then please contact email@example.com
For more information, visit University of Kent Undergraduate Scholarships.