The Gap Year Escape Scholarship Programme 2016/17
Deadline: December 31, 2016
Applications are invited for the 2016/17 Gap Year Escape Scholarship Programme. The Gap Year Escape Scholarship Programme is designed to recognize the skills that are fundamental to successfully operating in the online business space. A scholarship of £500 will be provided to assist one promising student interested in pursuing a career in business and marketing related fields.
- All entrants must be on a Undergraduate or Masters degree connected to the fields of Business, Marketing or Communications for the academic year 2016-2017.
- All applications must be made from an associated university email account and have attached proof from the university that confirms the applicant meets the set criteria.
- The award is open to all nationalities, provided they are enrolled at a UK-based university.
How to Apply
- Write a 1000-1500 word synopsis, highlighting how they would start a business with £500
- All essays submitted should be written by the entrant and be clear of any plagiarism. Applications will be checked for any signs of duplication.
- Applicants must be able to prove they are on a Marketing, Business or Communications focused course for the 2016/17 academic year.
- Please make sure you submit your application from your university email account and it includes the following:
- Copy of 1000-1500 word essay
- Proof of student status for 2016-17 academic year.
- Proof of enrollment onto a Marketing, Business or Communications course.\
For further information about these requirements and the Gap Year Escape scholarship programme in general please contact.[email protected]
For more information, visit Gap Year Escape.