Hot Job: Customer Care Representative at Amway – Krakow, Poland
Deadline: June 3, 2016
Amway Business Services Center is currently looking for a person for the position of a Customer Service Representative to the newly built contact center department to support their international clients. The Customer Service Representative will be placed in Krakow, Poland and will have the following responsibilities:
- Managing customers’ business needs over the phone;
- Processing customers’ requests and updating data in the computer systems;
- Receiving and responding to questions related to products, promotions, orders, invoices, payments, returns, online platforms, incentives, terms and conditions (by using company’s knowledge management resources).
- Chance to gain working experience within international & supporting environment;
- Opportunity to work in a multicultural company and the poossibility to be a part of a new, dynamic team;
- Attractive salary;
- Benefit package;
- Developing your knowledge and experience;
- Helping with the implementation of Sales and Marketing Plan;
- Generating innovative ideas and solutions that will improve customers satisfaction;
- Contributing to projects in various departments outside of regular responsibilities;
- Assisting other team members to leverage and develop their capabilities.
- Be Enthusiastic, communicative people that are willing to support our customers;
- Possess excellent knowledge of English and one or more of following European languages: German, French, Italian, Greek, Spanish, Czech, Slovakian, Danish, Hungarian, Dutch, Swedish, Slovakian, Slovenian, Croatian, Finnish, Norwegian.
- Not be afraid of facing new challenges or opportunities,
- Have enthusiastic approach to team work and focus on internal and external customers;
- Have knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint is needed;
- First working experience will be a huge asset.
Interested applicants should use the online application portal.
For more information, visit Job in Poland.