Deadline: June 15, 2016
Job openings and Traineeships are available at EUROCONTROL. EUROCONTROL is a leading public organisation in the field of European air traffic management. It is based in Belgium with specialised offices in France, Luxembourg and the Netherlands. Whatever your function at EUROCONTROL, you will actively contribute to making European skies safer, greener and more efficient.
With staff from over 40 European countries, EUROCONTROL represents a unique blend of cultures, languages and professional backgrounds that make it an exciting and attractive place to work.
- A very competitive salary & benefits package;
- Flexible work hours and an interesting annual leave scheme;
- Medical coverage and pension;
- Advanced in-house facilities and services.
- Be a national of one of Member States;
- Have the minimum required level of education;
- Be holding or about to have a Master in ATM, aeronautics, engineering;
- Human resources, psychology, communication, administration.
Apply for one of the positions here.