Project/Programme Officer at European Union Agencies
Looking for a job with the EU institutions or agencies? The EU Executive Agencies are looking for project/programme officers and project/programme advisers to be recruited as contract staff. As project/programme officer, your tasks may include:
- General programme management: grant cycle management and call for tenders management;
- Preparation of technical specifications for call for tenders;
- Evaluation, monitoring and promotion of calls for proposals;
- Evaluation, monitoring and negotiation of projects;
- Financial evaluation of projects and programs;
- Preparation of reports and statistics;
- Project/programme management support.
Location(s): Brussels (Belgium) / Luxembourg (Luxembourg)
Grade: FG III/IV
Institution/Agency: EU agencies
Type of contract: Contract staff
- EUR 2 476,74 (function group III) / EUR 3 170,61 (function group IV) (indicative monthly starting salary for a 40-hour working week).
- As well as providing support and assistance to new staff for relocation, the EU institutions also offer a comprehensive remuneration package, including pension and health insurance.
- To apply for the project/programme officer position (function group III), you should have:
- Post-secondary education, or
- Secondary education and at least three years’ relevant professional experience.
- To apply for the project/programme adviser position (function group IV), you should have:
- Completed university studies of at least three years attested by a diploma;
- You also need:
You must apply online via your EPSO Account and choose the reference corresponding to the profile and function group, as indicated below. You must fill in the application form in English, French or German.
For more information, visit Job in the European Union.