Tigo Internship Program for Undergraduate Students – Accra, Ghana
Deadline: May 31, 2016
Applications are open for the Tigo Internship Program for undergraduate students. The Tigo Internship Program seeks to expose students to work in the telecoms industry and offer them the opportunity to gain valuable applied experience in the professional fields they are considering for their career paths.
- Participate in interesting and challenging projects ;
- Receive customized skills based and professional development training;
- Be mentored by seasoned Tigo professionals;
- Submit a final project report.
Selected interns will be placed in one of the five (5) departments below:
- Corporate Communications
Preferred course of study: BA Arts (Information Studies, French, English)/ BSc Administration
Preferred course of study: BSc Marketing/Geography and Regional Planning/Statistics/Computer Science/Information Technology
- Mobile Department
Preferred course of study: B.Com, BSc Statistics/Actuarial Science, BSc Administration
Preferred course of study: BSc Information Technology/Computer Science/Chemical Engineering/Physics/Management in Information Systems
- Tigo Business
Preferred course of study: BSc Marketing (Sociology, Marketing options), BSc Administration, Bachelor of Management Studies
- You must be a between the ages of 20 and 26 years and must be a second or third year undergraduate student from a recognized tertiary institution;
- Class rank-2nd class lower and above.
- Read about the available departments for internships;
- Upload your resume and cover letter stating your department of interest in the title of your cover letter e.g. Application for Marketing Intern;
- Scan, save and upload your school internship letter and educational transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Upload an interesting video (2mins max) of yourself via Whatsapp to mobile number – 0277550050 telling the organizers why you should earn a place on the program.
For more information, visit Tigo Internship Program.