Deadline: June 30, 2016
The application process for the seif Awards for Social Entrepreneurship 2016 is NOW OPEN! The seif Awards for Social Entrepreneurship supports innovative business ideas that address social challenges. The awards represent the largest business plan competition in German speaking Europe. In 2016, for a sixth consecutive year, seif offers innovative social enterprises from all over the world and in all kind of sectors the opportunity to win one of the four CHF 10’000 prizes.
Social enterprises have the opportunity to win one of the four CHF 10’000 prizes in the following categories:
- Award Integration and Prevention
- Award for Entrepreneurial Innovation
- Award for Future Trends
- Award for Social Entrepreneurship
By applying for the seif Awards, you will raise the profile of your enterprise, and you have chances to win one of four prizes of CHF 10’000 each in the categories above.
- The seif Awards are open to social enterprises from all over the world.
- Apply for the seif Awards if you and your team lead an enterprise that creates social impact, and is supported by a sustainable business model.
The jury focuses on the following criteria during the evaluation of applications:
- Professional skills of the project team
- Innovation of the project
- Social / ecological impact
- Quality of the business model and financing
- Replicability and scale
Complete the online application.
Before you begin the application, please be sure to prepare the following information
- Your company logo and an abstract that describes your project (max. 300 characters)
- Name, contact information, photo (optional) and date of birth of one founding team member
- Your founding story (max. 1000 characters), a project description (max. 7000 characters), and a description of your impact (max. 300 characters)
- Your business plan (15 – 25 pages)
For more information, visit seif Awards.