Erasmus+ Youth Partnership Funding for UK Organizations 2016 (Up to 450,000 euro in funding)
Deadline: October 4, 2016
Erasmus Plus (Erasmus+) invites UK organisations/groups of young people active in youth work to apply for funding under Key Action 2 for activities which are part of a Strategic Partnership for youth. This part of Key Action 2 is managed in the UK by Ecorys UK as part of the UK National Agency.
Partners and Benefits
Strategic Partnerships in the youth field must include a minimum of two partners from two different Programme Countries, including the applicant organisation.
The number of partners and funding will vary depending on the project’s aims and activities. Strategic Partnerships can receive a maximum of 450,000 euro in funding for the maximum project duration of 36 months (12,500 euro per month).
Youth partnership projects can last between six months and three years, and organisations can apply for funding to support a combination of activities.
Activities must contribute to overall project objectives, and create, develop, test and embed innovative approaches in youth work, including;
- new methods, tools or materials to build young people’s key competences, basic skills or language and IT skills;
- new methods, tools or materials to build capacity and professionalise or modernise youth work, including through the use of ICT, virtual mobility or online learning, sharing of best practise, reform of youth work curricula, etc.;
- new youth work approaches, including strategies to tackle social exclusion and early school leaving;
- through cross-sector networking and activities, i.e. non-formal youth work with formal education and training sector and relevant diverse partners in private and youth sector, to develop innovative approaches to youth work;
- strategic collaboration with local or regional authorities.
- Open to any UK organisation active in the youth field can participate in a Strategic Partnership for youth, either as the lead or as a partner.
- One organisation must lead the project and make the application for funding.
- UK organisations leading a project must apply to the UK National Agency on behalf of the partnership.
- Informal groups of young people are also eligible to apply for funding for transnational youth initiatives under this Action.
- There are two different kinds of Strategic Partnership projects that you can apply for:
- projects supporting exchanges of practices and
- projects supporting innovation
- The application eForm is available to download (404 KB) along with the guide for applicants (865 KB).
If you have not applied for funding before, please visit the before you apply webpage for more information.
For more information, visit Eramus+ Youth Partnership Funding