Africa 2016 Agility Photo Competition – Win Up to $4,000!
Deadline: September 1, 2016
The story of today’s Africa – young, growing, urbanizing, and tech-savvy – needs to be told. As a company committed to supporting local capacity in Africa, Agility wants to capture the hope, aspirations and confidence of a new generation of Africans and the continent that they are rapidly reshaping. They are looking for images that will open the eyes of the world to today’s vibrant, modern African reality.
Photos should be submitted to any of the following categories:
- The winning photo in each of the three categories will receive a USD 2,000 cash prize.
- The grand prize winner will receive an additional $2,000 cash prize.
- Open to professional and amateur photographers 18 years of age and older;
- No employees of Sponsor or its affiliates, or their immediate family members, can participate in the competition;
- Photos must be taken in Africa;
- Photos must be high-resolution. Must be in JPG or PNG format, must be at least 1,600 pixels wide or tall, and the file size must be at least 1 MB;
- Photo must not have won an award at a previous photo competition;
- Only minor digital editing, color correction, and cropping of the photo are allowed;
- The photo must be free of Prohibited Content (as defined in the Conditions of Entry section).
- All photographs must be submitted in digital format here;
- Entrants must complete the online entry form and include their name, email address, mailing address, phone number, photo, photo location, and photo caption;
- Entrants must also specify which photo category their entry belongs to;
- There is no limit on the number of entries per person;
- By submitting an entry, the entrant agrees to comply with all Competition rules.
For more information, visit Africa 2016 Agility Photo Competition.