Green Alley Award 2016 – Pitch at Berlin!
Deadline: July 27, 2016
Are you a green start-up or eco-entrepreneur with a brilliant idea in the green and circular economy sector? Then apply now for the Green Alley Award 2016 and become one of Europe’s leading sustainable start-ups!
The Green Alley award recognizes promising business ideas that contribute to building a circular economy and improving the waste and recycling industry as we know it today. The aim is to find creative people with innovative ideas about how to turn waste into a sustainable business model.
This award is open to eco-preneur and green startups. You can apply for the Green Alley Award no matter what stage of development your business has reached, whether you are a founder with a rough idea or a small business just starting to grow.
The Green Alley Award winner receives up to 30,000 Euros in cash and services:
- a cash prize of 7000 €.
- rent-free space in our coworking space in Berlin for six months.
- customized one-day workshop with a topic to choose (E-Commerce/Online-Marketing and -Strategies or Organizational development).
- the possibility to receive crowdfunding, or to take part in a UK accelerator programme
- the possibility to pitch in front of the Green Alley management board for an investment.
All our finalists:
- are invited to the final in Berlin.
- will receive advice from our experts and experienced start-ups during our workshop in Berlin.
- will get networking opportunities and new business contacts in the environmental industry.
- will pitch in front of our Jury and international audience.
How to Apply
- fill out a short start-up profile.
Please give the most important facts about you and your start-up.
- send a pitch deck, introducing your business idea in a more detailed manner. Your pitch deck should have the following structure
- Summary of your idea
- Product / Service / Technology
- Customers & Market
- Business model
- Targets & Milestones
- Current status
- Contact details
E-mail inquiries to : email@example.com.
For more information, visit Green Alley Award