Enter the Product Design Contest 2016
Deadline: July 5, 2016
Entries are invited for the InventedFor Product Design Contest 2016. The search is on for that dusty old idea of yours that has been laying somewhere in your closet or on your computer for a while now. The theme for the contest is Small Home & Living Accessories. You are invited to come up with design solutions for everyday problems in people’s homes. You are encouraged to submit more than one idea as this will give you better chances to be selected.
- Kitchen – kitchenware, spatulas, bowls, kitchen utensils, holders, ice molds, cutting boards, trays, clamps, spice holders, cooking and baking accessories
- Living room – picture frames, candle holders, snack bowls, décor, laptop holders, wine and bar, book holders
- Bathroom – towel hooks, soap holders, shaving holders, toothbrush holders, multifunctional jars, trash bins, plugs, floating toys, cleaning utensils, toilet utensils
- Dining room – napkin holders, oil bottle, coasters, salt & pepper, glassware, placemats
- Outside – pot holders, décor, bird feeders, grill tools, brooms, dust pans, candle, lanterns, gardening tools, pet accessories
- The prize for the winner is EUR 5,000 + global promotion of the winner.
- The contest is open for everybody interested in creative ideas designing .
Complete the form to get the competition brief.
For more information and application, visit Product Design Contest.