Deadline: July 11, 2016
The Imperial College London is pleased to welcome applications to the four fully-funded PhD projects for 2016/17 below:
- Supply chain risk management and resilient cities;
- Implications of low-carbon transition pathways on fossil fuel reserves and high-carbon energy assets;
- Strategic narratives in UK climate policy;
- Securing health and biodiversity co-benefits from environmental interventions in rural-urban systems.
The successful applicants will be embedded within the third cohort of the Science and Solutions for a Changing Planet DTP. This interdisciplinary cohort of 30 students will receive bespoke training courses, specialist seminars and benefit from a huge range of opportunities to engage with the wider climate and environment community, including funded secondments.
- Scholarship cover tuition fees and provide a tax-free stipend of £16,056 per year for the duration of the 3.5 year project.
- Candidates are expected to hold or achieve a Master’s degree in addition to a Bachelor’s degree at UK Upper Second Class Honors Level. See more entry requirements.
- To apply, please complete the online application form and inform the project supervisor;
- Please include a copy of your CV and a one page personal statement;
- Get further information on how to apply.
- The deadline for applications is 18:00 (BST) July 11, 2016.
Inquiries can be made to Sophie Smith, Project Manager – Education.
For more information, visit ICL PhD Scholarships.