MOFA Taiwan Post-Doctoral Fellowships 2016
Deadline: July 15, 2016
The Taiwan Fellowship is established by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) to encourage foreign experts and scholars in the fields of social sciences and humanities interested in researches related to Taiwan, cross-strait relations, mainland China, Asia-Pacific region and Chinese studies to conduct advanced research at universities or academic institutions in Taiwan. The grants period is from three months to one year (research period is from January to December in 2017.)
The fellowship provides
- One direct round-trip economy-class ticket and monthly grant:
- NT$ 60,000 each month: Level of professors and associate professors
- NT$ 50,000 each month: Level of assistant professors and doctoral candidates
- Open to Foreign nationals who are professors, associate professors, assistant professors, post-doctoral researchers, doctoral candidates, or doctoral program students at related departments of overseas universities, or are research fellows at an equivalent level in academic institutions abroad.
- Fill the online application form;
- The following documents are required for a complete application:
- Application form
- Resume (including a publication list)
- Research proposal
- Letters of recommendation
- After submitting, please send all the official copies of your application documents to your R.O.C (Taiwan) Embassy or Representative Office.
For more information, visit Taiwan Fellowships.