Deadline: August 19, 2016
The JP Morgan Chase and Co. Summer internship is designed to give individuals a well rounded view of the firm and the impact they can have on its success. The learning curve will be steep and you’ll need to immerse yourself in the role, business and firm quickly as you work. You will find a supportive team behind you, encouraging you to succeed in every challenge. This is an outstanding first step towards building a dynamic, long-term career at J.P. Morgan.
As a summer analyst in CIB Operations, you will work with a team of distinctive professionals in one of the fastest growing regions. This is an exceptional opportunity towards building a promising career in a top ranking financial institution. Through dedicated training, hands-on learning, projects, assignments, mentoring and feedback, you will develop critical leadership skills and gain a valuable depth of knowledge and experience in the ‘engine room’ of a top global financial organisation. The internship begins on November 28, 2016.
Candidates with a long-term interest in management/leadership roles across a range of functions primarily in the infrastructure businesses who meet the below requirements can apply:
- You should be expecting to graduate in 2017;
- You must be an Australian citizen or already have been granted Permanent Residency at the time of application;
- A strong academic background, with a natural enthusiasm for the financial services industry;
- Fluency in English is essential;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Eagerness to embrace, thrive in and drive change;
- Analytical with an aptitude for numbers and ability to digest large amounts of information and use it to develop innovative solutions;
- Good project management and problem solving skills;
- A strong team player who communicates well, is proactive, responsive and can thrive in a team environment;
- Excellent communication, positive attitude and interpersonal skills;
- Commitment and a drive for excellence;
- Permanent working rights in Australia (i.e. permanent residency, citizenship).
- Complete the online application form. Closing date for applications is August 19, 2016 (12.00 Noon, AEST).
For more information, visit JP Morgan Chase Internship.