Apply to the Future2 Make the Difference! Grants 2016
Deadline: August 1, 2016
The 2016 Make the Difference! Grants are open to applications. Since 2007 Future2 has committed $613,000 in grants to community not-for-profits. Through programs run by these organisations, they have helped to turn the lives of thousands of disadvantaged young people from adversity to opportunity, from social exclusion to productive lives in the community.
Future2 seeks to support programs that address the needs of disadvantaged young Australians through:
- Education, including skills training and leadership development;
- Engagement, including mentoring and juvenile justice programs;
- Employment, including work experience and job readiness training;
- Well-being, including remedial programs for drug and alcohol dependence;
- Independent living, including addressing social exclusion and homelessness.
Two types of grant are available:
- a short-term grant of up to $10,000 in one year
- a multi-year grant with total value up to $30,000 over three years
Eligible grants applicants are:
- Charities with Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) status
- Registered charities, or
- Not-for-profit organisations.
- Download the editable PDF application form. This file includes the grant guidelines, FPA member nomination form and not-for-profit application form.
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited to provide with additional information about their organisation, project implementation plans and budgets. These requests will be made in early October. Shortlisted applicants may also provide supporting documents and up to five minutes of video footage.
For more nformation, visit Future2 Grants.