Apply- 100 Women Grants
Deadline: July 25, 2016
Are you connected with a charity that is up to great things for women and girls? Apply for the 100 women grant award.
100 Women aims to create a world where all women and girls can live safely with access to health, education and economic freedom. 100 Women awards grants to organisations that advance the safety, health, education and economic freedom of women and girls.
Grant applicants must be:
- Charitable organisations within the meaning of the Charities Act 2013; and
- Have Item1 DGR (Deductible Gift Recipient) status (in section 30-15 of the Income Tax Assessment Act 1997).
Grants may also be made to exempt organisations that would be charitable but for their connection with government and which are Item 1 DGRs.
100 Women will consider applications up to a maximum amount of $30,000 that:
- Improve the economic empowerment of women from disadvantaged backgrounds; or
- Improve the health outcomes of women and girls; or
- Improve educational outcomes for girls and women; or
- Provide safety to women and girls at risk from rape, forced prostitution, sex trafficking or family violence.
Further, expressions of interest are strongly encouraged that:
- Target an identifiable population for a specific duration.
- Have considered the sustainability of the activity both in terms of funding and learning outcomes.
- Have measures of change and assessment of outcomes built into the proposal logic.
- Provide evidence of the need or problem being addressed.
- Have community commitment by demonstrating other funding contributions. In kind contributions are evidence of this.
- Demonstrate a wide base of community support and where necessary that stakeholder consultation has been undertaken.
How to Apply
All organisations may submit only ONE application per funding round. This is regardless of the number of discrete programs operating or different locations the organisation is present in. Organisations that have previously been awarded a 100 Women grant may not re-apply in the subsequent year.
Please ensure that the completed EOI Form as well as:
- Your constitution or equivalent document; and
- Your most recent audited financial statement
are submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. EOIs without the accompanying documents will not be considered.
If you have any questions, please email: email@example.com.
July: Expressions of interest open
Early September: Selected organisations invited to submit Grant applications
End September: Grant applications due
October: Assessment of Grant applications
Late November: Information available to 100 Women members for voting on grants finalists
Early February 2017: Announcement of successful grant recipients
For more information, visit 100 Women